double trouble choc chip mug cake
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp oat flour make your own by grinding rolled oats in a coffee grinder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp honey or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp oil of choice
- 3 Tbsp milk of choice, such as almond milk
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp chocolate chips for the top
Whisk dry ingredients together in a bowl.
Stir in wet ingredients [besides chocolate chips].
Pour this mixture into greased microwaveable mug or ramekin.
Sprinkle on the chocolate chips.
MICROWAVE on high for 1 minute. The top should be firm to touch when baked through. If not add on 30 more seconds. Check again. If needed add an additional 20 seconds.
Or BAKE* at 350°F for 20-24 min.
Remove from microwave or oven, let it cool a minute.
Dig in with a spoon or flip over onto a plate.