YOUR SKIN CARE “ROADMAP”
Click HERE to download your booklet we referenced during our call.
It offers a beautiful reminder of key points and takeaways.
POST CALL RESOURCES
Want to watch the video again? Or missed the lecture? Click HERE to access both visual + audio recording.
- THIS make at home facial mask is good enough to eat.
Q + A OVERVIEW
- What do I do about dry skin?
- omega 3s! [fish oil + walnuts + flaxseeds are top source]
- If supplementing consider 1000 mg fish oil OR 1 Tbsp flax oil per day
- Ellie’s favorite essential fatty acid blend is called Total EFA
- What do I do about acne prone skin for a teenager?
- Look first at decreasing sugar intake
- Then take a look at estrogen dominance [especially if this is in a female]
- Sources of estrogen include plastics + cleaning products
- Increase consumption of cruciferous vegetables [1-2 cups per day!]
- broccoli + cauliflower + cabbage + brussels + kale
- Then look at liver health using both citrus infused hydration and herbs [milk thistle + burdock + Oregon grape]