[a nourished membership where women come back to life from cell to soul]
WELCOME – WE ARE SO HAPPY YOU ARE HERE!
You have arrived at “The Table”.
The Table has been carefully crafted to serve women daily doses of clarity and confidence around topics that often breed guilt // shame // stagnation.
The Table is a membership devoted to getting you “unstuck” in every facet of your wellness.
Beside you are gorgeous women across the country who [like you and I] crave more joy, self-care, confidence and ANSWERS to their most pressing health concerns.
Just as a balanced and sturdy table has 4 legs, this Table has 4 “pillars” devoted to the topics I know to be most foundational for balanced wellness.
Each quarter is devoted to the topics as shown below:
During each quarter together we will slough off excess, making space for new life-giving habits in each and every aspect of your wellness.
The milestone of completion? Feeling alive again.
HERE’S WHAT TO EXPECT:
You will be pampered by…
All of this is what I wish someone would build for me. So now that I’ve put in the footwork to understand and teach the science, I can’t help but put it all on a “silver platter” for you.
…Because on the other side of each quarter is a newfound admiration for a body you love, a lifestyle worth celebrating and the motivation to continue.
THE TABLE: A LOVE STORY
Simply Nourished is designed for women just like you who wholeheartedly believe that food is a form of medicine but feel “stuck.”
Too much information [noise]; not enough personalized wisdom.
Enter, The Table – a space of community + direction.
Whether you are new to Simply Nourished, or have been through my foundational program and maybe even worked with me in 1:1 mentorship, The Table embellishes your wellness journey by meeting you where you are at in the comfort of your home, joined by a community of other women seeking the exact same direction // transformation. It’s when you feel seen and heard that you experience transformation from cell to soul nourishment.
A YEAR AT A GLANCE
A CLOSER LOOK AT QUARTER 4: OCTOBER – DECEMBER 2022 // DECODING DIGESTION
It’s time to take a little quiz. Ready?
- do you go for more than a day without pooping?
- are you a mama to multiple bloat babies a week?
- do you have way more allergies than you used to?
- is fatigue and brain fog a thing that just. won’t. quit?
- have you been diagnosed with [any flavor of] autoimmunity?
- are your typical tactics to kick those last 10 pounds no longer working?
It turns out a yes to any one of the items listed has something in common and it’s called a sparse [maybe even non-existent] microbiome.
Your microbiome is the fortress of resilience within the gut.
It encompasses millions of “minions” on a mission to protect you, extract nutrients from your food for you, and give you gifts back that are jet fuel to the brain and the metabolism. They’re cute like that.
If your fortress happens to be a “bombed out burn shelter” unable to host any form of robust or abundant life, pooping will be a thing of the past, bloat will be your [not so welcome] BFF, and the “easy to lose 5” will creep on up to the “here to stay 10” [seemingly overnight].
Forget the beano.
Kick miralax to the curb.
And stop trying to perfect your plate with even more rigidity and scarcity to keep weight off.
Instead, lean into the sweet sweet abundance of diversifying and optimizing your microbiome. Those minions love you and by feeding them what they need to make more baby minions and build communities of minions, your gut slowly but surely becomes the fortress of resilience, energy, and vitality.
But most importantly? You become a poop princess along the way.
In a nutshell, the final quarter of the table is the capstone to the year.
Here is what you’ll walk away understanding:
- how to actually extract nutrition from your food
- how to heal your fortress of your gut from years of “bombing”
- how to diversify your microbiome [minions] to protect from within
- how to target specific symptoms of GI distress at the root
- how to break free from restrictive perfection on the plate to keep weight off
We kick off our time together on October 18 and by the Holidays you’ll have an exact plan in hand to make a time of [food] abundance a time where you thrive instead of merely survive.
The gut IS the other brain in the body. Your most vibrant self depends on its integrity!
Because the Table is exponentially growing in scope of resources and value, the membership fee will be increasing in Q1 of 2023 making this the last quarter to join at this rate [by joining now, you are locking in this current rate until the end of 2023].
Registration is currently closed. Sign up for our waitlist to get the latest information on the next registration period!
The membership is application based to ensure the women who join are accompanied by like-minded souls.
Once we reply, you have two options:
You can choose to commit to the year on a monthly basis [all 4 topics – paid monthly] or the full year [all 4 topics – paid upfront]
- Investment for 1 year: $646 [paid up front]
- Investment for 1 quarter: $299 [paid up front]
- Investment monthly: $58 [per month – full year commitment]
By joining, you will walk away feeling seen + heard. #medicinalsoulfood
A FEW LOGISTICS
- After your application is accepted, you must pay + register via Thinkific [setting up your membership + portal access] for monthly and annual membership and 1 time [quarterly] topics.
- All materials will be hosted in your private membership portal [for safe keeping].
- If you commit to the year and choose to cancel, we will invoice you a cancellation fee of your monthly fee x 1/2 of the remaining months in your yearly commitment.
- Our workshops include live member Q + A. You will be prompted to ask your questions before each workshop so whether you can join or not your questions will be answered.
WHAT OUR MEMBERS ARE SAYING
MEET ELLIE KEMPTON MSN + RDN
Anytime you’re about to try something new, trust in your mentor’s wisdom makes a world of difference. Am I right? As you consider this investment in yourself, click HERE to learn more about me [Ellie] and what my health journey + education have entailed.
You’ll quickly be reminded you are not alone. The information being presented monthly was spurred by my first-hand experience of circuitous health issues paired with my deep investment in the education required to know the biochemistry of the body intimately.
As I sift through the research, the facts and the data, I make decisions for you driven by a heart-felt longing for you to strike balance in a sustainable way.
A partnership built on wisdom + trust breeds transformation and joy.
Cheers to the start of something very good!