a virtual masterclass + community membership
[a forum where women come back to life from cell to soul]
WELCOME – WE ARE SO HAPPY YOU ARE HERE!
You have arrived at “The Table”.
The Table has been carefully crafted to serve women daily doses of clarity around topics that breed guilt // shame // stagnation and is graced by the presence of gorgeous women across the country who [like you and I] crave more joy, self-care, confidence and ANSWERS to their most pressing nutrition + questions.
Just as a balanced and sturdy table has 4 legs to stand, this Table has 4 “pillars” devoted the topics I know to be most foundational for balanced wellness.
Over the course of the year we will, together, slough off excess, making space for new life-giving habits in each and every aspect of your wellness.
The milestone of completion? Balance. Sweet, sweet balance.
By joining this virtual membership you will be inspired to take action with tangible tools that will [permanently] bring those wellness goals of yours to fruition.
Oh and did I mention? You’re not alone. I’m holding your hand [as are all the other women “seated” at The Table].
YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN US
Every quarter we focus on one topic for 3 full months to ensure you have the time you need to build new [atomic] habits, troubleshoot, personalize and transform.
Here’s what you can expect:
Yes! I am ready to be part of The Table community! apply now
In joining the table my promise to you is this…
You will be pampered by:
- decisions made for you [driving direction in your wellness journey]
- shortcuts in the kitchen spotlighted for you [saving you time to pursue your passions]
- a whole new repertoire of recipes delivered straight to your inbox [showcasing the perfect balance of macro + micronutrients for the topic at hand]
- weekly meal planning tutorial [enabling you to put the recipes to work]
- specific product + food + resource recommendations [no more searching the aisles aimlessly]
- daily routine design built upon the atomic habits taught each week [i.e you living your best life]
- cutting edge research, driving more advanced directives [inaccessible via any google search]
- a private forum for discussion / questions / celebration and support [the priceless reminder that you are not alone in your journey]
All of this is what I wish someone would build for me, so now that I’ve put in the footwork to learn the science, pairing it with practical application I can’t help but put it all on a “silver platter” for you. Because on the other side of each topic exploration is newfound admiration for your body you love, a lifestyle worth celebrating and the motivation to continue.
THE TABLE: A LOVE STORY
Simply Nourished is designed for women just like you who wholeheartedly believe that food is a form of medicine but are feeling stuck.
Too much information [noise]; not enough personalized wisdom.
Enter, The Table – a space of community + direction.
Whether you are new to Simply Nourished, or have been through my foundational program and maybe even worked with me in 1:1 mentorship, The Table embellishes your wellness journey by meeting you where you are at in the comfort of your home, joined by a community of other women seeking the exact same direction // transformation. It’s when you feel seen and heard that you experience that cell to soul nourishment.
THE LINE UP: [Q2 // april-june] reignite resilient energy
Starting in April we will protect your sweet little adrenal glands amidst this stress storm. It turns out your adrenal glands lie at the helm of your energy production, your resilience and your sanity. So it is more important [than maybe ever before in your life] to reignite their function with specific nutrients from food and targeted daily habits.
You will walk away from this quarter of your Table membership understanding:
- how to eat to reignite resilient energy
- how to diagnose and detect symptoms of adrenal dysfunction
- which herbal remedies are most efficacious when exposed to different symptoms of stress or just ALL the stress
- the role adrenals play in your weight, mood, cognition and resilience
Bye bye brain fog // 2 pm crash // random late night energy spike.
Bye bye tired + wired.
Bye bye fatigue that. just. won’t. Quit.
But maybe more importantly – hello resilience [amidst the storm]
You deserve all of it.
Yes! I am ready to be part of The Table community! apply now
The membership is application based to ensure the women who join are accompanied by like-minded souls.
Once we reply, you have two options:
You can choose to commit to just 1 topic [i.e 1 quarter] or the full year [all 4 topics – paid monthly]
- Investment for 1 quarter: $240 [paid up front]
- Investment monthly: $48 [per month – full year commitment]
By joining, you will walk away feeling seen + heard. #medicinalsoulfood
A FEW LOGISTICS
- After your application is accepted, you must pay + register via PayPal [setting up your membership + portal access] for both monthly membership and 1 time [quarterly] topics.
- All materials for each month will be sent via email and hosted in your private membership portal [for safe keeping].
- Our workshops include live member Q + A. You will be prompted to ask your questions before each workshop so whether you can join or not your questions will be answered.
WHAT OUR MEMBERS ARE SAYING
- I realized this morning as I was packing food, how grateful I am to this group and to Ellie for all the tools I have. I instinctively knew that packing healthy food was the best I could do for myself to sanely make it through the day, as my office is still open (which is baffling to me) and I’m at work while hubby and kids are at home….
- You are amazing, Ellie! I love your positivity, forgiveness mentality and encouraging ways!! I will work on being more patient. Meanwhile, I will also employ my new favorite quote that I learned from an AMR podcast guest. “Abandon the idea of what it should look like and trust the process. Don’t do it alone!” Thanks for showing me a new process and holding my hand through it. I realize that this looks different for everyone so I will trust the process!
-Gina Gardner Brown
- Two years ago I reached a point where I was teetering on the edge of an autoimmune disorder and had one of those something-must-change moments. Over the past 22 months or so I’ve lost more than 20 pounds. I still have a low-grade autoimmune issue (Reynauds and mystery numbness in my hands) but it is manageable. A lot of the other symptoms that I’d become so used to – low-grade nausea, constant headaches, bloating – they all slowly disappeared too. I still do not eat enough vegetables, I still have a lot to learn, but I feel so much healthier. But there was no overnight success. So please stay the course – it is so worth it in the long run!
- I just have to gush for a few… I’ve now been eating in this way for almost a complete hormonal cycle, and somehow this month, I didn’t have the out-of-control food cravings! I did crave the mint smoothie and the snikerdoodle smoothie, but somehow, those feel ok to “treat” myself with. And they do feel and taste like treats. What a gift! I have felt fed and nourished! I know I am still learning and have habits to break, but even more than the scale going down (6.2 lbs!), I feel good! Someone offered me a chocolate bar today, and I had absolutely NO desire to reach for it. I’ve never had that experience before. I look forward to the continued unfolding of this journey because it is so game-changing! Thank you!!!!
-E Lela McCaffrey
MEET ELLIE KEMPTON MSN + RDN
Anytime you’re about to try something new, trust in your mentor’s wisdom makes a world of difference. Am I right? As you consider this investment in yourself, click HERE to learn more about Ellie and what her health journey + education have entailed. You’ll quickly be reminded you are not alone. The information being presented monthly was spurred by Ellie’s first-hand experience of circuitous health issues paired with her deep investment in the education required to know the biochemistry of the body intimately. As she sifts through the research, the facts and the data, she makes decisions for you driven by her heart-felt longing for you to strike balance in a sustainable way. A partnership built on wisdom + trust breeds transformation and joy. Cheers!